XL Parts - Dallas-Fort Worth ·
Assemble and fill customer orders to be delivered within a 45minute window
· Inventory and cycle counts
· Schedules contract drivers based on company business needs
· Answers customer questions and addresses complaints
· Store opening and closing duties
· Handles cash, cash counts and deposits
· Stocks and pulls parts
· Answers phones
· Keeps store and front counter clean
· Keeps warehouse clean and provides a safe work environment
· High School Degree or GED
· 1 to 2 years warehouse experience or similar discipline
· Valid driver license and Insurance
· Must have your own vehicle
· Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen
Physical Demands: Typical 9 hour day to include walking, squatting and lifting. To
perform the duties of this job the employee must be capable of working in a
fast pace environment. Heavy lifting of 50lbs or more may be required.
Compensation: The Dispatcher compensation consists of hourly pay based on hours work.
Estimated 45 hours per week and paid bi-weekly.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental
and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k,
confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.
XL Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment with XL Parts is contingent
upon a successful background check and drug screen that meets the companies
guidelines for employment.