Calyx Software seeks a Marketing Specialist to work in its Dallas office and aid in the branding
and advertising of the company.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following:
The selected candidate should have a minimum of five years’ experience and have thorough
knowledge of design production. Strong software proficiency skills, as outlined below, are
This individual will work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop strategy and
promotions highlighting the organization’s products, services and offerings. Experience
with branding, marketing promotion, production of print and online collateral and strong
conceptualization abilities are a must.
Qualifications and Education:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, marketing or related
· Superior online and print design skills
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML and associated
· Strong attention to detail, solid planning and organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work within a team, be self-reliant and
possess a high-level of responsibility. Candidate will also be a good problem solver, resultsoriented professional with the ability to make decisions in a changing environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills will be critical for success
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and three writing samples, in a
Word or PDF format to
Calyx Software offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance,
401(K), paid vacations and paid holidays for full-time employees.