Business Unit: Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
Are you interested in being part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization that is
re-setting the bar for an entire industry?
Carrington Mortgage is a national mid-sized company with over 3000 employees and a
servicing platform. Our retail offices have always focused on purchase business within
the communities they are located. We have recently expanded our loan programs for
buyers to assist the underserved credit challenged borrower. Today we are looking to
expand further into your area and have multiple sales and management positions open.
Consider Carrington Today:
· We own 16 companies including Carrington Real Estate which gives you direct
access to agents across the nation.
· Carrington has a variety of loan programs, has a strong commitment to attention
to service and expertise for to assist the conventional credit borrower and the credit-
challenged borrower with government programs to 550.
· Stability. Carrington is a well-capitalized institution. We are part of Carrington
Capital, a Billion dollar Asset Manager based in CT.
· Our branch managers have the ability to select to be producing or non-producing
• Competitive salary, commission overrides, profit sharing, bonuses and benefits
• IPhone for you and each of your team members
• Fast turn times- 21 Day turn time pledge in Wholesale; 25 days in Retail.
• The security of working for a firm with 19 different companies- including a multi-billion
dollar servicing division
• One of the highest BPS payout in the industry for your team
• Leads for your Loan Officers- Direct Market, Internet, Direct Accesss to our Realtors.
• Develop sales and revenue generating programs.
• Develop branch staff and sales activities to achieve branch sales and profitability
• Manage branch as a profit center.
• Maintain branch at approved expenditure levels.
• Review, control and report on general ledger activity.
• Write business letters and reports as required by senior management.
• Conduct recruiting activities for branch.
• Assist in the development and training of personnel, including performance reviews,
giving constructive feedback, and administering correction action processes.
• Develop and manage employee work schedules.
• Ensure that the office is operating in a safe and effective manner.
• Coordinating mortgage leads from own book of business and from house leads.
• Significant experience as a Mortgage Broker or Retail Lending Manager..
• Existing personal book of business.
• Takes initiative to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Managerial experience with proven success meeting and exceeding goals.
• Safe Act of 2008 certification required preferred.
• Proven leadership ability in a team environment.
• High integrity when dealing with every client, co-worker and vendor.
• Commitment to providing top quality service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• An interest in personal growth.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• High energy level, and proven track record in managed sales process.
• Demonstrated business development success.
Carrington Mortgage Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the
company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally
protected category. CMS will make reasonable accommodations for known physical
or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the
accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
Job Number: 4343441
Email resume to: