Duration: 18+ months long term.
· Lead and facilitate software project teams in an Agile environment to ensure the
on time success of their planned deliverables
· Interface directly with business stakeholders to identify, prioritize, define and
execute business-driven project requests, organizing and fulfilling requests through
regularly scheduled Sprints
· Communicate effectively with staff at all levels of the organization
· Communicate clear expectations, resolves points of confusion or disagreement,
and keep team members and others within the organization in sync
· Must be comfortable in a collaborative environment and able to help teams self-
organize, solve problems and deliver on schedule and on budget
· Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while acting
· Ensure software development teams are following the processes and principals of
our product life-cycle framework and implementation of Agile
· Ensure that the team follows the Agile methodology and values, facilitating Scrum
activities, serving as gatekeeper for the team, communicating team progress, and
· Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-ups, sprint and release
· Help teams identify, plan to mitigate, and manage risks.
What You Bring:
· 5+ years project management experience in eCommerce-driven website
development, preferably within the Travel and Hospitality industry.
· Mastery of Agile Methodology, several years of Agile experience, and significant
experience improving utilization of Agile in a Development team environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills with above average oral and
written communication skills. A large part of the position is relationship building and
communication across our various departments and business users with varying level of
· Previous experience in the Travel/ Hospitality or Retail eCommerce
· Must have outstanding project management skills
· Strategic, strong, independent decision-making, organizational, planning and
· College degree in business and/ or information systems
Phone: 972 294 3209 or