Air Comm Corporation is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company
headquartered in Boulder, CO with an immediate need for a Sales Administrator-Job
CodeM. This position will be located in our Addison facility.
Because of our stellar reputation as a customer-centric designer of Aviation
Environmental Control and Air Management Systems, we have multiple crucial,
secured programs with aircraft manufacturers and users. We currently need a Sales
Administrator to work in our Sales and Contracts department.
The individual that we seek is excited to come to work and is motivated by the idea of
being involved in a world class customer service unit. You will work in a small team
environment with high visibility - every customer’s order is an important component in
Air Comm’s growth strategy.
Sales Administrator (Job Code: M) This hourly position will report directly to the
Sales Manager and be responsible for contract administration of purchase orders,
contracts and subcontracts for aerospace products and systems for assigned customer
accounts. Candidate will be responsible for contract administration and serve as a focal
business administration point of contact for various customer accounts for existing
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Contract administration of purchase orders, contracts and subcontracts for
aerospace products and systems for assigned customer accounts
· Responsible for sales quotation preparation, minimal negotiations, contract
review and administration of contracts/subcontracts/long term agreements for various
commercial and military customers (domestic and international)
· Coordinating internal efforts to ensure that ACC satisfies all contractual flow down
requirements and performs at the highest customer performance measurement level in
terms of quality, on-time delivery and customer support
Candidate should possess the following education and relevant work experience:
· 2 years previous related experience in commercial/military aerospace contracts
and subcontracts administration desired.
· Familiarities with US export laws, the FAR, DFARS, FAA, and commercial
contracting regulations is highly desirable.
· Previous experience working in a multi-site and multiproduct- line business
· Previous experience working with operations, supply chain, quality, marketing
and trade compliance to coordinate execution of purchase orders, contracts and long
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to develop and maintain
excellent customer relations. Strong business writing skills.
· Previous experience navigating internet based customer ecommerce websites,
customer portals and electronic business applications
· Previous experience supporting marketing and sales team desired.
In accordance with U.S. export control laws, Air Comm has determined that the position
for which you are applying may require exposure to U.S.- origin controlled technology.
To comply with these requirements, Air Comm may require employees to be a U.S.
citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (“green card holder”), an asylee, refugee
or other protected person.
Respond by e-mail and job code with salary requirements to Heather
Air Comm Corporation
4554 Claire Chennault
(972) 4071234 Phone
(469) 5745951 Fax
(Job Code: M)
AIR COMM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYE