Salary Range $65,000 - $70,000
Location Fort Worth
Our client is a growing Med Device company, specializing in critical care services and products. They
are in need of an enthusiastic Territory Manager, that’s primary goal is to grow revenue and increase
accounts within the territory.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for driving new business and growing existing business within
the designated region. The territory will include West & North Texas and all of Oklahoma. The ideal
person would be located in the heart of the territory – Ft. Worth. The company is currently in most of
the major hospitals throughout the OK area. However, in Fort Worth and West Texas, they are only in a
few accounts, so there is huge upside potential to hunt down new business.
Not only will this Territory Manager be responsible for selling into the ICU and NICU within the hospitals,
but the EMS market is also a growing space for this company.
The road map for success is simple – reps who have the strongest work ethic, travel throughout the
entire territory, know how to work through hospital sales processes and close business quickly are the
most successful reps within the company.
· 3+ years of Medical Device Sales Experience
· Successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas is a must
· Anesthesia and Respiratory Equipment experience is a plus
· Firm understanding of hospital sales and buying processes
· Organized, detailed, problem solver, motivated, creative and high energy
· Outstanding presentational skills including verbal & written communication
· Ability to travel 2-3 nights per week
· Proficient w/ Microsoft Suites
· Bachelors Degree
For immediate consideration submit your resume to RJ Bulleri at
Education Bachelor's Degree