Salary: $15 - $20 Hourly
Ajilon is currently seeking Executive and Administrative candidates for a Branch Office
Manager job in Dallas, supporting an active team at a software company. If you enjoy
supporting multiple executives, a thriving sales team, and greeting clients, then you may
be the perfect fit for this Branch Office Manager job in Dallas, TX.
Branch Office Manager Job Functions
• Provides primary administrative support for 2 VP’s, and 7 Account Managers
• Performs weekly audit, reconciliation and follow up of unbilled services
• Obtains, routes, distributes and files customer contracts
• Assist account managers with sales/order administration activities as outlined by
• Assists in preparation of periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports.
• Maintains department files and marketing materials.
• Maintains and orders office supplies.
• Orders promotional and company logo items for branch and sales team as
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail and other shipments and faxes.
• Monitors the appearance and maintenance of the branch office
• Receives incoming telephone calls and visitors into the office
Branch Office Manager Job Requirements
• High school diploma required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years in administrative support or customer service role.
• Associate degree in a business related or accounting related program preferred.
• Significant experience using the Internet and experience with Internet and
• Advanced skills with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience
with Visio a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint preferred
• Ability to handle multiple activities at once and work under deadlines
• Ability to anticipate requirements and work independently to accomplish
• Excellent organization and project coordination skills and attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and follow through.
• Excellent customer service
• Knowledge of accounting systems and practices
If you meet the above qualifications for this position, and are interested in this Branch
Office Manager job, please email your resume to
Ref Number - US_EN_7_22738_40526674
Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest updates in the job market, and
new job opportunities. https://www.linkedin.com/in/katherinemeyer