Category: Accounting & Finance
Parker + Lynch has a Business Intelligence & Pricing Manager job in Dallas. The client
is looking for someone who is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a minimum of
five years’ related experience. You will be responsible for formulating pricing for new
and existing product and services. We are seeking someone who is proficient with Excel
and has strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities for the Business Intelligence & Pricing Manager job:
• Formulate pricing for new and existing products and services.
• Financial analysis and revenue attainment.
• Prepares reports with key metrics for communication as needed.
• Estimated future costs and revenues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Financial Discipline; Finance, Accounting, etc.
• Master’s Degree in Business or Certified Public Accounting is preferred.
• Minimum of five years in a similar role supporting same industry
• Previous public accounting and/or corporate finance function experience a plus.
• Strong knowledge of financial analysis along with financial statement formulation and
• Team oriented; ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
• Strong Excel and data modeling.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills needed
If you meet the requirements for this Business Intelligence & Pricing Manager job in
Dallas, please email your resume to: