Leading Technology Solutions Provider / Systems Integrator focused on providing
technology products and services to Enterprise, Healthcare, and Commercial clients
is in growth mode. Capabilities include enterprise / global Network / Infrastructure
Engineering, Security, Wireless Mobility, and Cloud Computing.
Excellent corporate culture, dedication to internal training & growth, and commitment to
working with the best clients in each and every region they're in, make the organization
a phenomenal place to work, grow, and learn.
Currently, the local region is in need of a CCIE / CCNP level Solutions Engineer with
excellent experience as a Pre Sales Engineer who can design Cisco R/S, Data Center,
Security, and / or Voice Solutions for their clients.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work remotely from home when not in front of clients
- Very generous base and bonus plans offered
- Established firm in a fast growth region that offers excellent upward opportunities
within the organization
- Industry best training programs offered
What You Will Be Doing
- Act as a subject matter expert in the design of Cisco R/S, Cisco Unified Compute
System (UCS), Cisco Nexus solutions, Cisco UC, Security and / OR Wireless solutions
- Work with talented Storage & Virtualization Engineers to provide complete
architectures from inception to delivery (role will be Pre Sales).
- Keeping up to date on the latest Cisco R/S, Data Center and Cloud Computing
What You Need for this Position
- CCIE certification or CCNP with CCIE level skills
- 4-5+ years of experience in Pre Sales Engineering
- Solid Cisco R/S, Nexus & Catalyst skills
- Ability to act as a Subject Matter Expert to Fortune 500 clients
- In depth understanding of enterprise datacenter technologies including networking,
security, NAS, Cloud Computing and physical datacenter practices is a plus
- Strong experience with IP-based and Fiber networking for SAN/NAS technologies
- Xensource and / or Virtual Iron experience / certifications are a plus.
- Any relevant certifications are a plus: additional CCIE's, VCP, VSP, VTSP, etc.
What's In It for You
- Ability to work for one of the Top Cisco, VMware, EMC Partners in the region
- VERY competitive base salary, full benefits, bonuses and vacation time all offered
- Very collaborative environment where you'll have the ability to work with brand name,
enterprise / commercial clients.
CK-CiscDalFTWPre -- in the email subject line
Chuck Cooke | Director of Recruiting