Parker + Lynch has a Fixed Assets Accountant job in Dallas. The client is looking for someone
who has a Bachelor’s degree. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely recording of
fixed assets. We are seeking someone who is proficient with Excel and has experience with
Responsibilities for the Fixed Assets Accountant job:
• Verifying accounts payable batches related to capital.
• Set up projects in PeopleSoft and Expesite.
• Track the compilation of cost into fixed asset accounts
• Ensure capital and expense projects are properly stated and reconciled
• Ensure timely and accurate capitalization of fixed assets.
• Perform data entry as needed to accurately record capital expenditures
• Review P&L transactions for assigned cost centers and prepare correcting entries
• Prepare monthly variance analysis reports for assigned cost center.
• Prepare reconciliations for balance sheet accounts related to capital expenditures.
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts related to capital expenditures.
• Reconcile fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger.
• Prepare documentation and schedules to support internal and external audits.
• Investigates potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Ability to understand and apply U.S. GAAP.
• Well organized and good communication skills.
• Advanced Excel Skills
• PeopleSoft experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to create, be creative and develop ideas and projects.
If you meet the requirements for this Fixed Assets Accountant job in Dallas, please email your