Job Type: CTH
Our client located in Dallas is looking for a Senior Security Analyst for a contract to hire role.
Highlights of the Company:
· Challenging opportunities
· Excellent benefits
· Competitive pay
· Professional development opportunities
What will I be doing?
The Senior Security Analyst position will require a candidate with skills in network architecture
and technology as well as security technologies, e.g. this person would need to be able to fully
support a strong authentication platform; admin the users to supporting the application across the
network, they would need to be able to run scans on network devices and servers then be able to
understand the report and assist the responsible team in remediating issues. Hands on experience
with firewalls and other network infrastructure with a good understanding of TCP/IP and ACL's
will be required.
What Skills do I need?
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science,
Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or in a technical job related field
· Five (5) years of work-related experience as IT Security Analyst, Security Engineer
or Network Engineer including IT security solution implementation, coordination of IT risk
assessments/audits and development/management of audit-finding remediation plans
· Prior experience using IT security software – SIEM (Security Information and Event
Management), network scanning software, 2-Factor Authentication and Internet/e-mail filtering
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation required
· Thorough knowledge of multiple hardware platforms, operating systems, databases,
application development platforms and software communications and network protocols, and
common data security tools such as intrusion prevention and virus protection systems
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
· Skilled in the use of standard software applications
Job Code: #1643
If interested please email your resume with “Sr Security Analyst” in the subject line to