Our client, a top international Pharmaceutical/Healthcare firm, is
currently seeking a Human Resource Manager for a 6 month temporary position
with the opportunity for an extension.
The position is located in Fort Worth.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company
(listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in the R&D, manufacturing and
marketing of healthcare solutions, work in a fast paced corporate
environment and be an integral part to the HR team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in
staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
· Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (could be flexible)
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· Business Partner: Proactively builds good working relationship
with client group and seeks to understand their business challenges.
Employee Champion. Actively involved in transformation of HR organization
· Actively participates on the respective VP's team and represents
the function in meetings.
· Demonstrates strong leadership change management skills and
capability to influence leaders.
· Continues to build out best in class global capabilities within
HR function as related to partnership with clients
· Engages and aligns local HR resources on business strategy, HR
agenda and related deliverables. Builds, leads, assesses, develops and
deploys, as needed, talent across clients.
· Manages the implementation of enterprise-wide HR programs,
processes and practices across the clients in coordination with HR COEs
(Talent Management & Development, Compensation, HR Business Excellence).
· Provides coaching and consulting support in all areas of talent
management, including selection, assessment, development, deployment,
engagement and retention of talent. On-boarding/off-boarding of talent.
· Coordinates administrative and operational support across all
geographies by coordinating with local HR for client base (International
assignments, international transfers, talent moves, etc).
· Compensation/Benefits: In consultation compensation CoE supports
line in role profiling and job evaluations. Execute the salary review
process. Benefits harmonization roll out to clients.
· Performance Management: advises client group on performance
management process and contributes to establish a quality monitoring
· Development: Advises line managers as well as employees on
developmental tools (training courses, opportunities for developmental
· Organizational Development: Leads clients in change management
· HR Processes: Leads clients in navigation of the HR processes and
systems related to entry, development, retention and release of employees.
Identifies needs/ opportunities for HR process changes, participates in
projects driving HR process improvements. Conducts exit interviews as
necessary with client groups. .
You are required to have a college degree, BA or BS and have more than 8
years' experience. Prior experience with executive support and a
preference for merger and integration experience.