Friday, August 22, 2014
BMS CAT is the industry leader in emergency response and disaster recovery.
Founded in 1948 we have the experience and resources to provide our clients
the fastest and most reliable response to get their business back up and
running after disaster strikes.
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company! Most of our employees
have been with us for 10+ years. We are seeking only the best in attitude
and focus to get results.
The Project Accountant is responsible for tracking revenue and cost as well
as invoicing client for multiple project sites.
Note: This position will require travel with stays lasting from a few days
to several months depending on the scope of the work.
1. Track revenue for each assigned project
2. Track all expenses for each assigned project
3. Create and follow-up on invoicing for each project
4. Hands-on inventory control for multiple locations
5. Procurement of temporary labor, lodging and supplies for field
6. Job cost reconciliation
Skills and/or Knowledge Requirements
1. Strong knowledge of Excel a must.
2. At least 14 hours of college level accounting
3. Ability to multi-task
4. Strong people skills - able to effectively communicate with everyone
from temporary construction labor to C-Suite clients
5. Ability to travel with little or no notice - primarily domestic, but
some international may be required
6. Must be detail oriented
7. Experience working at remote job sites with limited resources is
We offer a base salary of $45K - $60K depending upon experience. This
position earns an additional $18 per hour while out of town (billable
hours). Full company paid medical and more.
For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume along with a cover