Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Safety Professional Instructional Writer
GEIS Writers is a staffing service for educational media companies focusing
on test preparation materials. We strive to provide top quality applicants
to our customers, and we are looking for writers who can provide unique
material that will display knowledge and experience.
Our current needs include qualified Safety professionals in your area to
write instructional content for our educational products. Please review the
The duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Creating top quality unique content.
2. Working with our project managers to ensure that your work meets
3. Responding to feedback in a timely manner.
1. Minimum 4-year degree in relevant field and some industry experience
2. Applicants with a safety certification will be given preference.
3. Writing experience is desired, but not a definite requirement.
4. Paying close attention to minor details (i.e. spelling, grammar, etc.)
5. Very familiar working with computers.
6. Very strong knowledge of MS Word required.
7. Able to accept constructive criticism.
This is a contract telecommute position. Pay is based on work output.
If you feel that you meet or exceed these qualifications,
Send resume to:
Please put "Safety Writer" in the subject line of your email.
Job Control Number: 93A0FB1A2BC0B442