Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Senior Telecom Engineer
Category: Systems Management and Infrastructure
Department: LRS Consulting Services
LRS Consulting Services is searching for a Senior Telecom Engineer for a
client in Irving, Texas. Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of
VoIP/telephony including knowledge of competitive solutions (Avaya, Cisco,
Nortel, Lync, etc).
Candidates will be part of a large scale project to deploy Lync across the
client organization. The length of the engagement will initially be 9
months. If you have the skills that we are seeking, submit your resume now.
The Telecom Engineer (Lync) will:
- Deploy and configure phones.
- Design and test Microsoft products and technologies.
- Document of technical issues, solutions and support information.
- Translate technical issues and activities to technical and non-technical
- Manage multiple assignments while maintaining a high level of
professionalism and quality of work.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will
receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- 5 years of progressive IT consulting experience and possess the ability
to scope clients' business requirements.
- Working knowledge of Lync.
- Understanding of legacy TDM equipment to include 66 blocks, Amphenol
connectors and overhead paging
- Hold understanding of business process and people management skills.
- Must be able to be a road warrior for various US and International based
projects (50% travel).
- MCSE/MCITP, CCNA/CCNP or SANS/CISSP designation; Microsoft Office
Communications Server, SMS/SCCM/SCOM/SCE/SCVMM solutions.
- Strong customer service skills.
The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge and practical experience
with the design, implementation and supporting of at least three (3) of the
following technologies, strategies, and activities:
- Office 365.
- Exchange Server 2010 /2013.
- Telephony Solutions including Cisco, VoIP.
- System Center Products (SCCM / SCOM).
- Lync 2013.
- Virtualization technologies (Server and Application).
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop/Presentation Service.
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008R2.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing,
using the English language.
Job Number: 10963
To apply, please submit your resume to
Visit us online at www.LRS.com