Thursday, September 18, 2014
Chief Financial Officer
Parker + Lynch has a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job in Dallas. The
client is looking for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a minimum of
three years' experience. You will be responsible for fiscal and business
related functions, information technology, and human resources. We are
seeking someone who has nonprofit agency experience providing direct
Responsibilities for the Director of Client Finance:
* General accounting functions and financial statements, annual audit, and
other relevant business reports based on an annual schedule.
* Develops the agency budget based on departmental needs and projected
* Monitors agency revenues and expenses monthly on a program-by-program
* Administers the agency human resources program including payroll
administration, employee benefits, recruitment, and new employee training.
* Responsible for the financial and business aspects related to equipment
and capital improvements at all building sites.
* Responsible for the safety and sanitation program and oversight of the
Health and Safety Committee.
* Responsible for the agency computer and network systems including all
computer equipment and software.
* Manages the agency's Management Information System including all computer
equipment and software.
* Manages the agency's statistical database including organizing a tracking
system to maintain monthly and annual reports.
* Maintains current policies and procedures to guide fiscal, human
resources, and property operations.
* Bachelor's degree. Master's degree preferred
* CPA with an undergraduate degree in accounting, business administration,
public administration or other business related degree
* Minimum of three years successful experience performing similar work
* Experience in a nonprofit agency providing direct service(s)
* Experience in fund accounting, supervising budgets, information
technology, including personal computer and network operations, plant
maintenance, security, safety, personnel and internal audits.
Salary: $95000 - $100000 Annually
If you meet the requirements for this Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job in
Dallas, please email your resume to: