Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Digital Campaign Manager
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for the strategy, support, and
project management of online advertising campaigns. This includes working
with sales with audience development for targeting, managing creative asset
flow, working with 3rd party agencies and vendors, as well as executing,
managing the day-to-day campaigns and reporting results for each campaign
to appropriate team members.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Leading cloud hosting company is in a state of expansion-this position
can be located out of Dallas or San Antonio
- Join a growing company that can provide career opportunities and growth
- Competitive compensation and great benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with Senior Online Marketing Manager about campaign development,
setup, and performance tracking.
- Optimize campaign performance as well as provide clear explanations about
these changes to all parties.
- Coordinate all aspects of execution and reporting of assigned online
campaigns including coordination of 3rd party agencies and vendors for
- Monitor campaign results; measure and report marketing results through
delivery analytics tracked through external and internal
- Monitor and communicate on key fulfillment performance indicators to
Senior Online Marketing Manager.
- Work with Online Management to research new and innovative ways to
increase online performance.
What You Need for this Position
Experience and knowledge of:
- Campaign Management
- Campaign Performance Tracking
- Campaign Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Campaign Strategy
- 3rd Party Ad Servers
Job ID: VK-1162962