FTC Global is an International Business Group and Venture Incubator with presence across North America, Asia, and Europe (www.FTCGlobal.com). FTC is launching new consumer, retail and e-commerce businesses in Q4 2014. We are looking for candidates in the US for the position of E-commerce Information Security Officer
- Be based in/ entitled to work in the US
- Be dynamic, energetic and internationally-minded with ability to work as part of a fast growing team across different cultures and timezones.
- Be a graduate from a leading university.
- Have relevant B2C ecommerce information security experience Internationally.
- Candidate should have particular awareness and experience with infrastructure security, data security, application security, online payment (fraud management) and privacy management within the context of a fast growth B2C ecommerce business reaching consumers via fixed/tablet/mobile.
- Candidate should have experience working with relevant regulators and government agencies in the information security domain.
- Have ability to work with colleagues internationally and on different time zones for this key function.
- Any international languages are an asset
- They are open to full-time and fixed-time candidates.
- All qualified candidates should send Resume and Cover Letter at earliest to the HR Director, FTC Global at: ftcglobal.recruitment@