Monday, September 22, 2014
eCommerce Web Developer
Since the 1920's, we've been America's choice for work-wear. After
American's called us their #1 choice, we decided to set our sights on the
rest of the world and since have become a global staple in work attire.
Today we are seeking a talented e-Commerce Web Developer to join our team
in our Fort Worth location. The ideal candidate will posses strong
experience utilizing J2EE with Java Server Pages. This individual should
also be experienced in e-Commerce Web Development with a solid
understanding of b2c/b2b functionality. In additional, experience with the
following CMS platforms would greatly improve your candidacy for the role:
ATG, Blue Martini, GSI, Websphere, etc.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Great work-life balance
2. Well-known, established brand
3. Great opportunity for the right individual if they prove themselves to
earn a full-time role
What You Will Be Doing
* Analyze, design, develop and test new features for secure web-based
* Maintain, refactor and test existing features of web-based applications.
* Handling multiple projects concurrently for internal and external users.
* Investigate new e-commerce technologies and best practices, making
recommendations for new features, technology adoption and/or software.
* Troubleshoot issues to ensure around-the-clock stability of e-commerce
processing in a production environment.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- HTML5/ HTML
- CSS3/ CSS
-ATG, Websphere, Demandware, GSI, Blue Martini
What's In It for You
For your efforts, you will be rewarded with a strong hourly rate that
transitions into a full-time salaried role with a notable company- should
you deem yourself worthy :)
KM1-1166765 -- in the email subject line
Kevin Martino | Executive Recruiter