Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Delta Construction Partners is a National Executive Search and Management
Consulting Firm for the Nation's premier General and Electrical Contractors
and Industry professionals. Delta has been retained to conduct a search to
fill the above position for a confidential client in their Dallas office.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with electrical contractor on mission
critical / data center projects.
* Experience in running projects $2million plus
* Must have journeyman or master electrician license
* Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a big plus
* Works well with all levels of team in a productive manner
* Must be extremely safety-conscious and very knowledgeable in OSHA
* Must be proficient on Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Must have the ability to understand and build a construction schedule
* Must be able to read and understand blueprints
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
* Must be able to prioritize and complete work within specified guidelines
* Must have a stable employment history
Degree not mandatory
A strong total compensation package will be offered; however, details will
only be disclosed during the interview process.
Job Order #3235
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration to
Bob Magnan, CEO
Delta Construction Partners, Inc.
1 Beach Drive SE, Ste 101
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Wk: (727) 822-2048
Fax: (727) 342-7080