Financial Reporting Analyst
Department Finance & Accounting
Our client manufactures and distributes nutritional food products. The
client is recognized as a leader in providing innovative products which
support a healthy and active lifestyle. This is a rapidly growing and
increasingly profitable company that features a dynamic and integrated
The company is seeking an individual who will enjoy a team-oriented
business environment, and will be a leader in a high-growth company on the
way to being a world-class market leader.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will be an integral member of the
accounting/finance team and will work closely with the rest of the
organization to ensure accurate reporting and analytics. The Financial
Analyst will report directly to the Director of FP&A and will work closely
with other members of the general organization such as Sales, Marketing,
and Operations. Responsibilities include: financial modeling, analysis,
reporting, assisting with quarterly and annual planning, and special
* Work with Director of FP&A on reporting, planning and analysis.
* Build, review, and consistently improve financial models to ensure they
are accurate and updated to reflect constantly changing business needs.
* Provide ongoing support and reporting to business partners that address
key performance metrics of the business.
* Participate in the development and review of monthly, quarterly, and
annual financial reporting packages and analysis.
* Ad-hoc analysis as needed.
* B.S. in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
* 2-4 years relevant work experience
* Great attitude with the ability to troubleshoot issues and identify
solutions in a positive, resourceful, and team oriented way
* Strong analytical and organizational abilities
* Detail-oriented with demonstrated oral and written communication skills
* Must be a motivated, self-starter, who is able to work independently or
with a team
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure
* Ability to meet strict deadlines on a consistent basis
* Ability to work with all levels of personnel, including executive
* Desire to be a part of a team working in a rapidly growing, fast paced,
success-focused start-up environment.
* High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Ability to develop and maintain financial models
* Experience with Great Plains is a plus
Salary: $60000 - $65000 Annually
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant job in Dallas, or other
accounting career opportunities, then please email your resume to: