Friday, September 19, 2014
Category: IT/Project Management
Department: LRS Consulting Services
Time to get to work! Our client is in need of a Project Manager. This is a
6 month contract for hire opportunity. If you're that person, submit your
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three
decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships
with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting
needs. Our contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career
possibilities for you. So let's get to work
The Project Manager is responsible for:
- Joining the Product Solutions Plan Team, reporting to the Manager,
Product Solution Plan.
- Working on multiple topics, ranging from strategy (e.g., plan
consolidation, resource strategy) to analytics (e.g., identifying and
executing Business opportunities) to project management (e.g., executing
key initiatives within the Product Solutions Development team and/or across
other Technology functions).
- Providing research and analysis to the ongoing development and
implementation of the Product Solutions
Job Number: 11303
To apply, please submit your resume to
Visit us online at www.LRS.com
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will
receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information,
citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- 4 years of Project Management experience.
- 1 year of Agile experience.
- 4 years of SDLC experience.
- Candidate must have ability to effectively communicate in English
(written and verbal).