Friday, September 19, 2014
Single Family Portfolio
If you have experience in the residential Property Management space and are
looking for an executive leadership role, please read on!
We are a multi-state owner, operator and third party manager of single
family rental housing. The Company operates in California, Nevada, and
Illinois with near-term expansion efforts currently underway in the
Southeast, Midwest, Arizona and Texas. As of May 2014, we have assets under
management exceeding $500 million across a portfolio of approximately 9,000
homes with partners and clients consisting of Wall Street private equity
firms and investment banks, family office groups and private syndicates.
As we build our executive team we are looking for several Property Manager
for our Dallas portfolio. Qualified candidates will provide oversight
assistance to all aspects of the property management operation, including
but not limited to marketing, leasing, tenant management, rent collection
and semi-annual property inspections.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support all marketing and leasing activities in the MSA
- Manage rent rolls for your part of the portfolio
- Follow standards for resident management and communication process
- Follow processes and procedures for home showings
- Evaluates resident maintenance requests, determines landlord
responsibility and effectuates compliance pursuant to language of lease
What You Need for this Position
- 2-3 years experience as a multi-family or commercial property manager,
preferably from a regional or nationally recognized property management
- Organizational skills, extreme attention to detail and high performance
standards for self and employees;
- Ability to multi-task within dynamic entrepreneurial environment;
- Ability to meet established project budgets and timelines; and
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Yardi Voyager.
- Must live in the Dallas marketplace.
$40,000 - $60,000
So, if you have executive level experience in the residential Property
management space and feel like this role reads like your resume , please
PMM-1166326 -- in the email subject line
Paul Miller | Executive Recruiter