Friday, September 19, 2014
Parker + Lynch has a Senior Accountant job in Dallas. The client is looking
for someone with a bachelor's degree and a minimum of three years'
experience. This position will assist in SEC filings, journal entries, and
reconciliations. We need someone has advanced proficiency in Microsoft
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant job:
* Assist in preparing SEC filings, including 8-K, 10-Q/10-K
* Complete quarterly disclosure checklists.
* Perform journal entries and reconciliations
* Assist in various account fluctuation analyses.
* Assist in preparation of the statement of cash flows.
* Assist in technical accounting research.
* Perform account and variance analysis.
* Assist with updating of the SOX process
* Special projects and other duties as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
* Minimum of three years of experience
* Proficient in MS office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
If you meet the requirements for this Senior Accountant job in Dallas,
please email your resume to: