Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Systems Network Administrator
Pay Range: $31-$38
Duration: 6 month contract to full-time
Our Client is looking for a Systems/Network Administrator. This position
will have shared responsibility for the network, servers, operating
systems, security and 3rd party software. To be successful this position
will work closely with I.T. Management, end users, I.T. development and
The position will report to the I.T. Service Center Manager.
Successful candidates will:
- Have the capacity to successfully manage and maintain performance on all
systems, security and network configurations.
- Work on an advanced level with Active Directory: Permissions,
Creating/Maintaining User Groups and Managing GPO's.
- Installs, troubleshoots and maintains firewalls and email servers.
- Recommends, tests, installs and maintains Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam and
Malware prevention packages.
- Works with communications providers and equipment vendors to troubleshoot
and repair equipment and software on any network.
- Extensive experience with Active Directory and scripting.
- Manage software delivery tool for and 3rd party applications.
- Manage Anti-Virus delivery tool (McAfee ePO) and OS patch software (WSUS).
- Possess Operational experience in the following areas
o Server setup and monitoring including Virtual environments
o Security setup and monitoring
o Disk subsystem setup and monitoring
o SQL setup and monitoring
o Backups setup and monitoring
o Power setup and monitoring
- Be able to interact with a wide range of people from clerical staff,
technical leads and senior management.
Must have Standard Admin experience working with Servers. They have Dell
Servers. 220 VMware servers, 25-40 physical servers. There are also
physical servers at every one of there 600 locations around the country.
This candidate will have to administer servers in house and have to set up
servers in the field.
Understand Firewalls. They use Fortinet Firewalls (over 600) bigger one
centrally. Fortinet is a plus to have..juniper or sonicwall is very similar
so if they have that, that will be fine. This is not what they will
primarily be doing but will have to deal with this.
Bachelor's Degree in a related area.
MCSA or significant accomplishment toward the certification a plus.
Candidates should have at least 5 years experience as a Systems
Advanced Active Directory
Installation and configuration of servers
5 years experience as a Systems Administrator
online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation
Robert Half Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to
2001 Ross Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201