Conflicts coordinator needed for Dallas legal institution.
DES seeks a conflicts coordinator to join the team of a trusted litigation
firm specializing in insurance law. The conflicts coordinator will support
the records department. Originating in Dallas, our client has grown to open
other offices in a select few cities across the U.S.
This an outstanding opportunity to work in firm that fosters both the
professional and personal growth of their employees.
The right candidate is a communicative team player with MS Elite
proficiency and three to five years of related experience.
- Process conflicts and review documentation.
- Processing information into conflicts system.
- Assist with reporting and new business intake.
- Assist with other records department functions.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize the MS Office Suite
(Word, Excel, etc.) AND experience running conflicts reports, preferably
through MS Elite.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Effective planning and prioritizing skills with the ability to manage
several complex projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in timely manner.
- Job code: #8117
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services