Financial Sales Manager
Spectrum Financial Group
Spectrum Financial Group is an independently owned financial services firm
and century old business partner of MassMutual Financial Group (Fortune 100
Company). We are a comprehensive financial planning firm focused on
investments, asset management, risk management and estate planning.
In the past few years, we have experienced tremendous growth and are
looking to add to our team.
As a Sales Manager with Spectrum Financial Group, you'll play a central
role in recruiting and developing your own high-performance sales team. Our
entrepreneurial system, broad portfolio of innovative products, and strong
resource network help you attract quality people. You'll be generously
rewarded based on the growing success of your unit.
· Develop and grow a production unit
· Front-line recruiting of Financial Services Representatives (FSR)
· Continuous cultivation of referral network to ensure steady
stream of FSR candidates
· Coach, mentor and supervise new FSRs
· Expand personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional
development and joint work with fellow associates
Base pay and results-driven compensation, as well as access to a
competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability
and pension plans are available.
· A commitment to serve as a leader, coach and mentor
· A track record of successful sales management
· Strong interpersonal skills and networking ability
· Recruiting and selection experience
· Organizational and time management skills
· Integrity and strong work ethic
· Confidence and Resiliency
· Desire to succeed
· BA, BS, Graduate Degree or equivalent work experience required
Do you have what it takes to leverage the maximum potential of this career
with the right mix of skills, ambition and timing? If you're a top-notch
performer, value the freedom of being your own boss, want to be financially
rewarded for your success and have the desire to positively impact peoples'
lives every day, consider a career with us.
Email your resume to Gina Scott, at
For more information, visit our websites at