Parker + Lynch has a Hyperion Administrator job in Dallas. The client is
looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree and has a minimum of five
years' experience. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations
and effectiveness of the company's Hyperion financial systems. We need
someone who has JDE and Real Estate Industry experience.
Responsibilities of the Hyperion Administrator job:
* Assess system requirements and design and implement solutions
* Build custom reports as needed.
* Manage metadata and mapping changes.
* Support system security and support/coordinate software updates and
patches as needed.
* Work closely with various levels within the company's finance, accounting
and information technology departments as well as external auditors.
* Ensure proper change management, problem management, security management
activities in support of the HFM/FDM environment.
* Conduct end-user training and support testing activities.
* Maintain SOX compliance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field required. Master's
* Minimum of five years' experience in Hyperion suite of financial systems,
* Strong Accounting background with solid HFM experience to support month
* Understanding of GAAP and/or Financial Statement presentation.
* Skilled in interpreting customer requirements and proactively turning
them into solutions.
* Solid experience working with relational databases.
* JDE is a plus
* Real Estate Industry experience.
* Financial Consolidations experience within a public company.
* Planning and Analysis (Enterprise Performance Management) experience.
* Oracle Database Administration Experience, HFM Administrator Training.
* FDM Administrator Training, Oracle Hyperion Certified Professional in
Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Enterprise.
If you meet the requirements for this Hyperion Administrator job in Dallas,
please email your resume to: