Machine Tool Call Center Technician
We are seeking an over the phone CNC Service Technician with 5 years of
experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair. The ideal
candidate will have a machine tools background primarily servicing Japanese
We are a leading technology provider of advanced machining solutions to
North American metal-cutting manufacturers and their affiliates. We are
committed to the survival and growth of the American manufacturing
industry. Our priority is to introduce technologies that strengthen our
customers' ability to compete in the markets they serve.
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary ($35,000 - $70,000)
- Benefits include Life Insurance, Medical insurance and 401k.
What You Will Be Doing
You will guide others to solutions over the phone on their CNC machine tool
equipment. You will work closely with the call center administrators to
ensure all customer cases are seen through to completion including logging
all case notes in real-time into Salesforce and setting the proper follow
up status. Customer satisfaction is critical to ensure all customer
requests within the call center territories are being tended to promptly.
You will also interface and assist parts, service, applications, and sales
departments as the need arises. Logging your various cases in Salesforce
will also be a significant part of this position.
What You Need for this Position
1) Prior experience in mechanical/electrical maintenance on CNC machine
tools background, primarily in Japanese product lines.
2) Prior knowledge and troubleshooting of CNC controls including: Fanuc,
Siemens, Heidenhain or Mitsubishi.
3) Must have excellent customer service and communication skills over the
phone and on email.
4) Has worked with manufacturers, suppliers, subcontractors and multiple
5) Has a strong technical aptitude, analytical and technology based skills
with Mechanical Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering background is a
plus as is understanding of Customer Support.
6) Proficient computer skills and software experience including Excel,
PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
If you are a CNC Service Technician/Engineer with strong knowledge of
setup, repair and maintenance apply!
KM-1160708 -- in the email subject line
Kylen Murphy | Executive Recruiter