A Manufacturing Engineer job in Sherman is available courtesy of Adecco
Engineering and Technology. You must have a minimum of three years
experience in an industrial or manufacturing engineer role. In this role
you will support the manufacturing engineering function, and maintenance
and productivity goals for the plant while identifying process and
continuous improvement initiatives. This position will interface directly
with all levels of manufacturing and be accountable for the principle job
functions listed below. The salary range for this position is between
$30.00 and $37.00 per hour.
The Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include:
- Manage daily and project responsibilities of facility.
- Research capital projects; specification, justification, and
- Project and resource planning; including vendor and contract management.
- Plan and execute set up and cycle time improvements.
- Plan and execute on plant layout, process flow, and machine capability
- Develop and implement standard work documentation and processes.
- Daily support of LDMS tier processes and MVP initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial or related
- Three to five years of manufacturing engineering experience preferred.
- Must have solid written and verbal communication with project management
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Solid Works, Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication highly desired.
. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go
Please contact Dustin Jarvis at (469) 287-0619 or
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled