Senior Project Manager
DES is searching for a senior real estate project manager for a property
advisory, development and management company. This firm offers services in
the strategic planning, improvement and management of retirement
communities across the country. Our client seeks a self-motivated
individual who wants a long term career.
- Participate in early property reviews to identify appropriate sites for
- Explore entitlement requirements and coordinate with design and
engineering professionals to identify risks associated with the land
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring of talented individuals to form the
design and construction team.
- Participate in the conceptual design space programming.
- Forecast budget to establish the guiding design principles.
- Oversee the design and construction of project.
- Manage the design team through development and construction documentation
- Present project updates to clients and Boards of Directors.
- Review general contractor's construction cost estimates.
- Coordinate with finance team.
- Monitor construction activities with an emphasis on adherence to budget
- Prepare and file monthly reports to our clients and national investor
groups outlining the project's progress, challenges, and opportunities for
- Coordinate the property's pre-opening activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, architecture, construction management
or related field.
-3 to 5 years' experience with project involvement on senior living,
multi-family or hospitality/resort-related project types.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be an effective
communicator with all levels of professionals.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Experience in Microsoft Project scheduling software is a huge plus.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions using a calculator or Excel
- Self-starter mentality with attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent organizational and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects within a team structure
- Openness to travel as needed.
Job code: #7922
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services