Sr Strategic Sales Executive
If you are a Sr. Strategic Sales Executive with strong experience selling
to private and public businesses and companies, please read on!
Based out of Allen, we are a professional high-tech company that provides
merchant accounts and payment processing solutions. We're seeking to hire a
Sr. Strategic Sales Executive to sell our products and services to
merchants which can include private and public businesses and companies!
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for generating leads and closing sales.
- Build and maintain a working pipeline of prospective clients entering all
leads and tracking leads into salesforce.
- Exhibit at conferences and tradeshows.
- Assist with building/creating content for RFP responses.
- Make presentations to various entities when needed.
- Work with merchant through the collection of documentation in order to
board them on to our systems. This includes required agreement revisions.
- Effectively setup a client with appropriate pricing, allowing for medium
margins to be generated while following the card rules, regulations and
- Research and study the competitors in the payment industry, know our
- Network with various partners to build relationships to increase your
- Network with other sales personnel to build relationships with third
- Manage your time effectively to complete your tasks
- Communicate effectively with your manager. This includes when taking time
off for personal, sick, vacation, etc. It also includes communicating when
problems are not resolved for your clients in a timely manner.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the products that we offer and provide
feedback for additional products that are required for your continued
success in selling.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
- Must have 3-6 years experience as Sales Executive.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must have excellent relationship-building skills.
- Must have ability to learn systems quickly.
- Must have commitment to quality and customer service.
- Must be familiar with payments processing industry.
- Must have ability to work effectively under stressful working conditions.
- Must be able to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Must have ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy work environment.
- Must be able to travel to tradeshows, presentations and other client
- Must be organized, responsible and reliable.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external customers in a
clear, concise and understandable manner both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively under extreme pressure.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have problem analysis and assessment skills.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits Package
- Office Game Tournaments
- Family picnics, monthly lunches and more!
BT1-1173273 -- in the email subject line
Brittany Tofani | Executive Recruiter