Storage Engineer Administrator
There will be a travel involved to Dublin, OH and Santa Clara, CA to
setting up the data Center. (All travel expenses will be covered)
Preferably someone local to Dallas, as Face to Face interview will be there.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 7 years Information technology experience, including
architecture and design/implementation experience with multiple storage
* Hands-on experience of applications and data-center migrations or
rollouts in an enterprise environment.
* Advanced experience developing storage solutions around EMC, NetApp,
HP, Dell, etc.
* Experience with multiple operating systems such as Unix, Linux and
* Experience with SAN Storage solutions, to include one or more of the
following: VMAX, VNX, VPLEX.
* Experience with NAS Storage solutions, to include one or more of the
following: NETAPPS, Celerra and Oracle ZFS
* Architecture, implementation, and migration experience with EMC and
* Switch experience (such as Cisco/Brocade) as it relates to a SAN
* CLI, PowerPath, ControlCenter, SMC, SPA and other EMC software
* Strong knowledge of networking protocols (DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP,
* Ability to install, configure, and maintain NetApp technologies
* Extensive experience with NetApp storage capabilities (RAID-DP,
dedupe, Thin Provisioning, SnapShots
Duration: 12+ Months
If you are interested, please send me your updated resume with your contact
I will be in touch with you ASAP
Resource Development Manager
Tel : 972 234 0058 x 7024
Direct # 469 533 7024
Mobile : 214 662 1956
Fax : 972-234-5732
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.infovision.com