Digital Marketing Coordinator
Creative Circle - Dallas
Our client, a company in North Richland Hills, is looking for a Digital
Marketing Coordinator. This is a full time opportunity, that is scheduled
to start within the month.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ year of marketing experience, basic
analytical skills, a strong attention to detail and accuracy, and good
project management. We are looking for a team-player, with demonstrated
problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency.
BONUS if you have a background in the healthcare and/or insurance
industry, or experience with HTML editing or any kind of marketing software
platform (automation, CMS, email, bid management, social media, etc).
This position will be assist with a number of digital marketing
initiatives, including SEO, lead generation, social media, email, etc. We
need someone with copywriting skills, who has the ability to rework
technical text for a broader audience.
- Produce copy for blog, email, postcards, social media
- Contribute to social media management and execution
- Analyze data and reports
- Develop creative assets (graphics, videos, infographics, etc)
- Track and proof content
- Organize, track and share assets
- Prepare, scrub, and upload data files to Marketo
- Test phone numbers and email delivery
- Maintain direct mail lists in Excel (prep lists as needed)
- Organize collation of testimonials
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: