“MS WORD” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact details.
Position: Help Desk
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 3+ Months
Responsible for responding to inquiries and providing information to customers calling into a service hotline. Records all customer contact information in a call log. Evaluates situation, determines appropriate response and escalates to designated specialist/resource for resolution of customer’s problem or complaint. Tracks issues escalated for resolution to ensure customer receives a timely response. Must have knowledge of the enterprises business/products and demonstrate strong customer focused skills. Associate's or Bachelor's Degree or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 0 - 2 years of related work experience.
- This is a 80% Mac support position, but must be proficient in providing Windows support
- Service channels include Phone, Walkup, Desk side, Web, and Chat.
- Assists clients with service request fulfillment and technical resolution of incidents involving desktop, laptop, remote access (VPN), mobile devices, audio/video conferencing support, Cisco phone support, VMWare virtual machine support, Network cabling and wireless network support, printer support and troubleshooting
- Provides timely resolution of problems and/or escalation on behalf of client to appropriate technical support.
- Tracks issues escalated for resolution to ensure customer receives a timely response.
- Must have knowledge of the enterprise’s business/products and demonstrate strong customer focused skills.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of related work experience in an enterprise environment
- 12 months of IT service/help desk and/or field support experience as Client IT Support Analyst or Field Analyst
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Flexibility in schedule to cover and support afterhours, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desirable Technical Experience:
- Knowledge on how to troubleshoot resolve issues with Windows and Mac OS, desktop applications, browsers, and utilities
- Casper Suite support is a plus
- Mac operating system support
- Microsoft Office Suite support
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- MS Outlook and Exchange
- Networking/Wireless Networking troubleshooting skills
- Hardware & software proficiency
- Full browsers
If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the following details please,
Contact # (Home/Mobile):
Expected Pay Rate:
Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):
Current Location (City, State):
Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a candidate.
48531 Warm Springs Blvd Suite 405
Fremont, CA 94539