Position: Technical Architect
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 3 Months Contract with possible extension*
This position will be providing study, analysis, design the product front end pages rework. This position may also work with Product environment to understand the project technical needs and able to coordinate with offshore teams in terms of daily basis work deliverables.
They will be responsible for re-coding, documenting and testing changes in alignment with business goals and objectives
- Leverage advanced analytical skills for evaluating improvements to HTML /JSP rework.
- Analyze, manage and manipulate robust CSS
- Execute various programming and testing deliverables
- Identify opportunities to improve both the development approach and the integrity and quality of the final product deliverables.
- Coordinate with Product managers and offshore development teams.
- Can perform adequate peer review on modified changes.
- Can be consulted to provide recommendations to solve business issues based on experience and knowledge of current technology
- May provide mentorship to others
- Provide weekly project status reports as requested
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned
- 8-10 years of design & development experience including but not limited to JAVA, JSP, HTML, HTML5, CSS, and Java Script libraries.
- Strong customer and business focus
- Strong experience in product front end programming tools & languages will be additional advantage.
- Exposure to HTML5 and Mobile app technologies will be added advantage.
ERP and ERP Corp