It is an IT Systems Analyst/Cyber Defense Analyst position with my healthcare client. This person is able to work either from their San Francisco or El Dorado Hills, CA location.
The IT Security Services team is looking to add a Cyber Defense Analyst member to support the IT security initiatives. The Cyber Defense Analyst will apply knowledge to monitor and respond to alerts triggered by IT Security Services existing technologies, services and other IT Security incidents reported to the team.
Responsibilities (add bullets if needed):
• Event monitoring and analysis for IT security incidents
• IT security incident and vulnerability response and escalations
• Threat detection and response and escalations
• Detection and escalation of account privilege abuse
• Must have a flexible schedule that is open to changing situations and willing to perform all business related tasks assigned
Qualifications (add bullets if needed):
• A degree in Computer Science and 1-2 years dedicated to IT, IT security, and/or security infrastructure experience or related field OR a combination of equivalent work experience and education
Additional Skills (add bullets if needed):
• Good written and verbal communication skills at different levels with the ability to articulate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Team player with strong relationship building skills that assists with interconnecting and high collaboration across all IT departments – promptly shares relevant information with others
• Strong business acumen and a commitment to integrity, process improvement and customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Positive can-do outlook, rebounds quickly from frustrations, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing with demanding situations.
• Independence – able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervisions or with limited guidance.
• Cooperative – willing to work and collaborate with peers, leads, and management and is compromising where necessary
• Start Date: now
• End Date: 1 year after start date
• Location: 4 in El Dorado Hills
• Contract to hire (y/n): y
• Hours per week: 40
• Interview Process: Phone