Location: Palo Alto, CA
Roles & Responsibilities
- IT security policy, procedure, design, and implementation.
- Define and mature the security vision and strategy & establish a world class security programme to reduce risk to an acceptable level
- Built international security teams & programs from the ground up.
- Embedding security into major organizational program
- Acquisitions & 3rd Party risk assessments
- Delivering security programmes & multi-year strategies.
- PCI-DSS successful accreditation Management
- Identification of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for security posture reporting.
- Security Policy & Standards definition.
- Cyber incident forensics and investigation.
- Information systems security assessment and audit.
- implementing innovation both in technology and processes.
- Identity asset management including federated identity management.
- Role out of IT asset management best practices.
- Quickly understands business objectives providing pragmatic solutions.
- Sales and RFP management for security solutions.
- Incident and event handling for computer and network related issues.
- Experienced in ISO 27001 information security management systems
- An accomplished Chief Information Security Officer experienced in communicating with C-level executives at a strategic level, understanding business risk appetite & aligning business requirements with appropriate security solutions
- Executive skills, working with the board and executive teams in global organizations.
- Experienced in data center migration
- Deep understanding of the security market
- Experienced in security breach response planning.
- Technology Risk and Audit Issue management.
Enterprise Solution Inc.
PH: 408-318-6723, Fax: 630-206-2379