Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
This role reports to the Associate Manager for Executive Escalations and will be responsible for addressing some of the most difficult situations and challenging customers. The Executive Escalations Specialists will interface directly with customers and respond to Better Business Bureau and Attorney General complaints. The ideal candidate will need to be passionate about customer service, solving problems, and doing what is right for the customer and Walmart. They will need to rely on quantitative data analysis, qualitative feedback and intuition to identify trends and develop effective strategies. The goal is to mitigate poor experiences for customers and minimize the potential for future executive escalations. This will require working cross-functionally with various teams (including, but not limited to Legal, PR, Executive Assistants, Operations, Merchants) and stakeholders to "make things right and to implement projects that will have a positive impact on customer experience.
Responsibilities include but exclusive to the following:
- Researches and resolves issues for Walmart.com Executive escalations.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com Operations and applies this to resolving escalated issues.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience (not limited to contact center).
- Advanced written and verbal communication, initiative, and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Creativity, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Passion for customer service.
Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for immediate Consideration
Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Shirish Reddy | ( 510-709-3741 | : email@example.com
-ERP and ERP Corp | www.erpanderp.com