Location: 550 Terry A Francois Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Location: 4450 Rosewood Dr, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Duration: 6+ Month
Start Date: immediate
Hourly Rate: $/hr. on W2 all inclusive
- The Network Security Engineer is a member of the Security Engineering team; and, Security Engineering is part of Tech's Global Infrastructure, Operations, and Information Security organization. Security Engineering resources work closely with application development, networking, and operations groups across Gap Inc. to ensure that new and existing technical solutions are implemented in a manner that ensures that Gap Customer and Employee Data and Intellectual Property remains secure.
- Network Security Engineers are part of the Information Security team within Global Infrastructure, Operations, and Security (GIOS). As part of Security Engineering, these resources work closely with Business Project Delivery Teams, Infrastructure Engineering, and or Operations to ensure access to and usage of Tech services is done through secure and monitored channels.
- Network Security Engineers are Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the domain of network infrastructure, network engineering and network security.
- When operating in the Governance role, Network Security Engineers partner with Network Engineers to understand and enforce access and data protection policies within Access Control Lists (ACLs), firewall policies, and IDS/IPS policies. Governance work will be primarily driven through Change Management (exception review and routine Change Request assessment/audit) and continuous compliance monitoring of ACL/FW/IPS policy and configuration.
- When operating in the Delivery role, Network Security Engineers are assigned to specific projects to act as network security SMEs. Delivery work will largely focus on enabling secure network data flow between Gap and non-Gap systems/services platforms.
- Network Security Engineers provide research, expert advice, and direction on network security technologies throughout the Gap enterprise.
- Network Security Engineers partner with the Infrastructure Architects and System Engineers across all Tech functions to provide Governance and/or Delivery services. Deliverables will vary and are inclusive but not limited to: Change Management Exception Approval, JIRA network security engineering stories and story delivery, and network security design documentation.
- Network Security Engineers enforce data protection and secure access policies through ACL/FW/IPS configuration review and remediation – driven through configuration changes, platform enhancements with Network Engineering – of identified violations.
years experience: 7+ Top 3-5 Technical skills required: Security. Network — Juniper SRX firewalls, Palo Alto Network Next Generation Firewalls, Cisco Nexus/Catalyst series network infrastructure, Cisco Meraki series wireless infrastructure, and Viptella Software-¬‐ Defined-¬‐ Network. Is a degree or certification required? bachelor’s or equivalent. Preferred certifications include: CISSP, GIAC, CEH, OSCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Juniper (Junos), Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer . Is there a specific project they will be supporting? MB/PTN Qualifications: • Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, preferred. • Preferred certifications include: CISSP, GIAC, CEH, OSCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Juniper (Junos), Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer. • 7+ years of documented network security engineering experience, with preferred experience in Juniper SRX firewalls, Palo Alto Network Next Generation Firewalls, Cisco Nexus/Catalyst series network infrastructure, Cisco Meraki series wireless infrastructure, and Viptella Software-Defined-Network. • Experience with large-scale, globally distributed network topologies –e.g. MAN, WAN design and/or implementation. • Experience with network security tools; Scrutinizer NetFlow Analyzer, RedSeal Networks, WireShark, Nmap. • Experience in design, implementation and operations with Enterprise/carrier-class routers, switches and load balancers (Juniper MX, Cisco Nexus/Catalyst, F5 preferred). • Experience with highly available services delivery platforms – e.g. eCommerce, large datacenter, IaaS/SaaS/PaaS environments. • Strong communication skills to discuss and present complex network security principles and issues to both technical and business leadership. • Must be resourceful, creative, innovative, results driven, and adaptable.
Enterprise Solution Inc.
E-mail : laksh@enterprisesolutioninc.
E-mail : email@example.com