Position: Information Security Consultant
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12 Months
The Vulnerability Management Engineer will provide operational support of Vulnerability Management processes for the Client. The Vulnerability Management team is responsible for identifying, assessing, and managing threats, vulnerabilities, and associated risks to client's information assets and resources. The Vulnerability Management Engineer will be integral to the execution of operational duties entailed throughout the Vulnerability Management process.
We are looking for someone with strong security and communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment. The successful candidate will have the ability to partner with varied technical and business unit teams in assessing vulnerabilities through discovery processes and ultimately drive items to closure.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management processes - scanning appliances, vulnerability reporting output and risk classification.
- Ability to identify technical vulnerabilities across varied operating systems and platforms.
- Understanding of varied operating systems and network topology.
- Background in Information Security and Risk Management processes.
- Asset management and information classification.
- Operationally manage Zero Day Threats and Emerging Vulnerabilities.
- Related Vulnerability Management processes including File Integrity Management and Configuration Management.
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging vulnerability management issues in the industry, related regulatory impacts, and how those relate to our business.
- Identify and manage risks within the organization, including expansion of security focus into related areas.
- Effective communication skills for technical and non-technical constituents.
- Perform well in critical situations.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well within a team, and contribute to the success of those they interact with regularly.
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work effectively with colleagues and vendors in global locations and time zones.
- Portray a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills - in correspondence and in conversation.
- Ability to develop partnerships and strong rapport with customers.
- Complies with company standards, policies and procedures and is recognized as a great representation of the team and company.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new environments and technologies.
1. Experience in vulnerabilitymanagement processes
2. Experience in networking and network security
3. Experience in vulnerability management tools like Qualys
2201 Walnut Avenue, Fremont, CA – 94538
firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone: (510) 516-7517 | www.intelliswift.com