Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 year+
TOP 3 SKILL SETS
- Receptor tyrosine kinase assay, cardiac cell isolation & receptor internalization
- The successful candidate will join a team of scientists and be involved in the design and execution of experiments to assist in the understanding of cardiomyocyte biology, heart failure associated gene regulation, and contribute to the identification and development of novel therapeutics.
- The candidate should be able to perform various tasks that include, isolation of neonatal cardiomyocyte, cell-based signaling assays with isolated cardiac cells, iPSC, and Schwann cells. Experience with RTK signaling or MMP enzyme activity is a plus.
- Cell based assays, RTK signaling and phosphorylation, qPCR, western blotting, cell sorting, cell culture, neonatal cardiomyocyte isolation are preferrable or a quick learner
- B.S/M.S/Ph.D degrees in Biology, Biochemistry or Pharmacology
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
Work Authorization(Visa status):
Current Zip Code:
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel: 469-757-5219 Fax:972-671-1505