Location: Mountain View, CA 94043
Duration: 6 months+
- Investigates cases of fraud involving use of charge cards reported lost or stolen.
- Merchant disputes or unauthorized transactions on customer accounts.
- Analyzes client accounts and transactions to detect potential fraud situations.
- Identify fraud trends and patterns.
- Execute call within a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare fraud claim to be sent to investigators for review and final decision.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
Kapil Kumar Agarwal
(732) 248-1900 Ext.402
1001 Durham Avenue,Suite 201
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080