Senior Software Engineer that brings experience in the Telecomm Industry. This is a 6-36 month + contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in IRVING, TX.
Most current MS Word version of your resume and 2-3 managerial references.
Must be able to work on a W2 basis - No C2C
-Design services, APIs, applications and web sites to support core business and external facing products using J2EE platform.
- Uses coding methods in Java, Mediation Zone, C++, SQL, Python to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
-Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer science or Engineering and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
-MVC framework experience with Spring, Hibernate, and/or Struts
- 8+ years experience with Java
- 8 + years Experience in Weblogic/Websphere/Tomcat
- 8+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams on the deployment of web based applications
- 8+ years experience in IBM MQ/Rabit MQ
-Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
-Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
-Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards.
-Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
-Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
-Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
5555 Glenridge Connector, Suite 825
Atlanta, GA 30342