Contract: 6 months of contact
- 7+ years of experience required. Performs highly complex, varied work. Develops integrated solutions to resolve complex technical and business issues.
- Recognized expert internally and externally within a discipline and provides guidance, integration of products/services; provides guidance/training to junior staff; latitude for unviewed action or decision.
- Requires mastery technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of a particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience. "Can write the book." "Soft Skills" needed for all positions: Ability to flourish in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management. Proven experience with complex business and technical analysis. Proven capability to quickly grasp new processes and technologies.
- Proven performance in a highly inter-dependent team environment. Proven performance working independently.
- Verifiable references for satisfactory work performance. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Develops and manages security for more than one IT functional area (e.g., data, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise.
- Assists in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures (e.g., user log-on and authentication rules, security breach escalation procedures, security auditing procedures and use of firewalls and encryption routines).
- Prepares status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
- Responsible for the tracking and monitoring of software viruses.
- Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviews security violation reports and investigates possible security exceptions, updates, and maintains and documents security controls.
- Involved in the evaluation of products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness. Provides direct support to the business and IT staff for security related issues.
- Educates IT and the business about security policies and consults on security issues regarding user built/managed systems. Represents the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all IT projects with regard to security issues.
- Must have extensive knowledge in networking, databases, systems and/or Web operations. More junior level position primarily focuses on security administration; a more senior level position is involved in developing enterprise security strategies, management of security projects and the most complicated security issues.