We are looking for a CACS Business Analyst in OHIO. If you are interested, please send your updated resume along with desire salary to me at email@example.com
1. CACS Business Analyst will be responsible for working directly with clients to define the functional requirements associated with a CACS implementation, upgrade, and/or consulting engagement.
2. An analyst who will work with the client's Collections personnel to define/refine Collections treatment strategies. Overall Collections software requirements in order to understand how the client's delinquent account base will be handled within the CACS tool.
3. Also, someone who have an understanding of CACS tables, integration points, functionality and can translate the business requirements into CACS tables.
4. In addition to the design and definition phases of a CACS project, the functional business analyst will likely be involved with the testing phases of a project, defining test scenarios and validating test results.
5. 3-5 years of prior hands-on experience with CACS required.
6. Candidates with no collections experience will not be considered for these roles.
7. Candidates must have very strong communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment.