Posting # 176115
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6-30 months
Pay Rate: $60-$70/hr on W-2
Security Analyst/Tester to work with the software development team to integrate security requirements into complex distributed system designs.
• Responsible for Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Web/Portal and Web Services Security Testing.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining information security standards, procedures, and guidelines.
• Provides technical guidance and training to information owners and IT associates.
• Implement "security best-practices", policies, practices, and technologies to secure the software and processes.
• This position requires development and technical skills.
• Expertise with various web environments and architectures.
• Ability to document solutions and architectures.
• Design and prototyping of security tools, workarounds, and systems.
• Gap analysis of security against relevant industry and regulatory standards and identification of solutions.
• Review of software designs and complex systems with emphasis on security and reliability.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in security testing.
• Strong expertise in information security domain.
• CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) certification, CISSP or CISA certification preferred.
• Strong experience with network, system and application security controls.
• Working knowledge of security architecture and design principles.
• Demonstrated knowledge of authentication, access controls, encryption
• Expert in security architectures and design principles. In-depth understanding of security principles as they relate to software and networks.
• Ability to quickly learn the fundamentals of new technology and consistently evaluate its security needs according to policy, best practice, precedent, and business needs.
• Capable of solving complex technical problems both independently and in a team environment.
If you are interested in moving forward please call or email me the following information at your earliest:
1 - If Verizon chooses you for this position, you will be required to pass a Drug Screen and a Background Check that looks for Felonies and Misdemeanors of any kind. Do you foresee any issue with this?
2 - This job requires that you become a W2 Employee of the Bartech Group. Are you eligible to work for any company in this country? If so, how long?
3 - Verizon requires a unique, secure ID for your profile within their system. For that, they ask for your birth month & day________ as well as the last five (5) digits of your social security number_________.
4 - If offered an interview, phone or face to face, how much notice do you need?
5 - What is your highest degree earned?
6 - Are you local to this position location?
7- Please also share an updated copy of your resume
Sr. Technical Recruiter, Staff Augmentation
p: 510.375.1265 | f: 855.281.6892
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.bartechgroup.com