Job Location: Atlanta, GA
No of Jobs: 2
Excellent knowledge on IDAM space;
Excellent working knowledge on Oracle Access Manager 11g R2 PS3, OIM, OVD, OHS, IIS, Weblogic Web servers and Webgates, LDAP
Experience on Cyber Ark
Experience on RSA Multifactor Authentication
Excellent understanding on the Shared Services in Security
Knowledge Dynatrace and other monitoring tools
Technical and Professional Requirement:
He/She should have experience & capabilities to provide technical solutions to Production Support issues.
- Good in Customer orientation by understanding the Requirement gathering and interpret nicely to the offshore team.
- Identifying, Analyzing and providing a solution to the issues in the Shared Service - Security based servers of Production to Development environments
- Should have good hands on experience with Shared Service Security System Integration for Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions (OIM & OAM).
- Review the IT artifacts and guide the team in accordance to the industry best standards.
- Adhere to the timelines and guide the team in documenting and implementing the changes
- Leads through thought leadership, responsible for providing strategic direction to the Production Support processes, business strategy and growth initiatives.
- Sets vision and provides strategic direction and thought leadership to the group in the Program/Project
- Maintains key the relationships with clients and interacts with clients for current Production Support tasks and new business initiatives.
-The Operational Production Support Technology Lead will be responsible for Production and Operational support activities, attending day-to-day user requests, application alert monitoring, health checks, and incident management, prepare and maintain operational activities documentation.
- Full Accountability on support of Security Shared Services applications 24 X 7 by meeting SLA
- Willingness to work on weekends on rotation basis
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and co-ordinate with offshore team and provide guidance on Incident Management, Work Order Management, Change Management, Problem Ticket Management, Stakeholder communications, Role back plans, etc...
- Co-ordination with enterprise infrastructure teams
- Document daily activities and maintain documents in sharepoint
- Provide analytical and technical guidance to the team and recommend and/or take action to direct the analysis and solutions required,
- Come up with a plan to automate operational activities
- The candidate will work closely with the other project team members to deliver the working solution and test process for the access management solution.
The candidate will also work closely with our information security group, IT policy owners, end user technologies specialists, and application architects.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ready to work in onsite/offshore model and shifts
First Tek, Inc. (FSTONE Technologies)
1551 S Washington Avenue, Suite 402 A, Piscataway, NJ 08854Phone: (732) 276-1463 | Fax: (732) 909-2773
Vikash.Kumar@first-tek.com| www.first-tek.com |