We are looking for Network Security Specialist for our direct client in CA. This is full time position and if you are interested, Please send me your updated resume ASAP.
The Information Security Assurance Analyst responds to vendor security questionnaires, performing vendor security due diligence and will be responsible for remediation of identified compliance and risk gaps. Performing quantitative and qualitative risk assessments. Maintain risk register and overall GRC application. He/she works independently, operating under the defined guidelines established by the Vice President of Information Security and Enterprise Technology.
ESSENTIAL Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responding to vendor security questionnaires (typically SIG)
- Performing the vendor information security management process
- Documenting gaps between vendor requirements and National MIs infrastructure
- Coordinate and execute IT security projects as it relates to Vendor Management
- Performing risk assessments (Quantitative and Qualitative)
- Maintain risk register with risk treatment plans
- Conduct research to keep abreast of latest security issues
- Prioritize remediation of gaps based on customer security due diligence assessments
- Keeps the GRC up to date with compliance frameworks and the evidence to validate compliance
Evaluates information to determine compliance with laws, regulations, or standards
Technical Sourcer/ Recruiter