Job Location: Oshkosh ,WI / Potential option to work remotely
Duration: Full time -Permanent
Direct Hire - Lead for the team - made up of 4 people, and 2 summer interns. This position will have leadership experience, need cyber defense experience. Reviews incidents and assigns to people to work on, being hands on in regards to meetings, standing meetings, what is going on, who's going to do what, and what will occur next. Create reports. Would be nice to have a military background, leadershop experience SIEM experience.
Potential option to work remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Participate/Lead the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT). Help SIRT to employ strategy, standards, processes and technology to detect, respond and recover from security incidents and to limit the impact of any such occurrence or reoccurrence by using risk-based triage.
- Contribute to the InfoSec risk model, and in coordination with other IT teams, establish plans to securely manage the cyber risks associated with business activities and technical implementations.
- Serve as a security expert in network or application design, operating systems, endpoint protection, mobile devices, and foundational InfoSec technical controls. Help project teams comply with InfoSec policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Work with enterprise architects, other functional area architects, analysts and project teams ensuring InfoSec solutions are in place throughout all IT systems to mitigate identified risks sufficiently, while meeting business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that business and technical requirements are aligned to policy and are implemented within regulatory and contractual compliance. Advocate for cyber risk mitigation during planning sessions and implementation of new services.
- Maintain knowledge of all aspects of information security and compliance, including PCI, SOX, and HIPAA requirements for information systems and industry best practices; such as, NIST 800-53, 800-171.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy.
- Contribute or Lead forensic investigations/analysis, including collaboration with governmental agencies, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- Six (6) or more years of Information Security experience.
- Experience with Network protocols (TCP/IP), network apps and services, sniffers, DLP, and understanding network security issues.
- Experience with Host/System security issues including identifying, analyzing and mitigating security vulnerabilities and weaknesses (malicious code, implementation flaws, hardening, etc.).
- Experience identifying intruder techniques (new vulnerability, attack vectors, exploits, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems.
- Experience maintaining incident records (writing threat and risk assessments).
- Experience with a scripting language.
- Experience communicating conceptual and technical information both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, external clients).
- Experience with projects or issues of high complexity that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and lines of business.
- Relevant industry recognized certifications (CISSP, CEH, GIAC, Security+, etc.)
Infobahn Softworld, Inc.
2010 N. 1st Street, Ste 470,
San Jose, CA 95131
Phone: (503) 755-6484